Scent

Scent

Thursday, July 16, 2015

Interview close friends & family from Park Si Hoo's BD DVD 2015 ....Part # 2 ( With Thai translation )

Let's continue!
มาต่อกันเลย!


About key word “Family”
กับ คำว่า " Family ( ครอบครัว ) "



Brother Woo Ho said:
น้องชาย Woo Ho กล่าวว่า

“Blood is thicker than water.”
" เลือดนั้นข้นกว่าน้ำ "

When you have a hard time, family is always with you, on your side and supporting you.
เมื่อคุณมีช่วงที่ยากเข็ญ ครอบครัวจะอยู่กับคุณเสมอ เคียงข้างคุณและให้การสนับสนุนคุณ

**********************



New manager said:
ผู้จัดการคนใหม่กล่าวว่า:

I wrote ” New Family ” on my mobile Kakao talk the other day, and I was asked, “You’ve got a baby, third one?”  Actually I have two children … But I mean I’ve joined Hoo Factory and I feel I’ve got a new family.  That’s why I wrote “New Family” in Kakao talk.  I really think so.  I don’t know whether Sihoo-ssi realises it or not … I thank him from the bottom of my heart.  I will do my best as I want to work with him for the rest of my life.

ผมเขียนคำว่า " ครอบครัวใหม่ " ที่หน้า Kakao talk ของผมเมื่อวันก่อน และผมก็ถูกถามว่า " คุณมีลูกคนที่สามอีกคนแล้วหรือ ? " จริงๆผมมีลูกแล้ว 2 คน...แต่ที่ผมหมายถึงก็คือผมได้มาร่วมงานกับ Hoo Factory และผมก็รู้สึกว่าผมนั้นได้มีครอบครัวใหม่เกิดขึ้น นั้นคือเหตุผลทำไมผมถึงเขียนคำว่า " New Family " ลงไปที่ Kakao talk ผมรู้สึกอย่างนั้นจริงๆนะ ผมไม่ทราบหรอกว่า Si Hoo-ssi จะทราบหรือเปล่า....ผมขอบคุณเขาจากก้นบึ้งของหัวใจเลย ผมจะทำให้ดีที่สุดเพราะผมต้องการที่จะทำงานกับเขาไปจนตลอดชีวิตของผมเลย

***************************



Hair stylist Euro said:
ช่างผม Euro กล่าวว่า :

Sihoo-ssi and I are not real brothers and our relationship is actually based on business, but I’ve learned many things from Sihoo-ssi.  For example, he sends me rice cakes at the New Year and Bon Festival every year.  I’ve been working with other actors as well but … I think he goes to a lot of trouble to send me rice cakes at seasonal festivals every year.  Sihoo-ssi is always caring according to the occasion. So I really feel we are like family.

Sihoo-ssi และผมไม่ใช่พี่น้องที่แท้จริงและความสัมพันธ์ของเราก็ขึ้นอยู่กับพื้นฐานทางธุรกิจตามความเป็นจริง แต่ผมนั้นได้เรียนรู้อะไรมากมายจากเขา ตัวอย่างเช่น เขาจะส่ง rice cakes มาให้ผมในทุกปีใหม่และ ใน Bon festival ทุกๆปี ผมนั้นทำงานกับดารามามากมายหลายคนด้วยก็จริงแต่....ผมคิดว่าเขานั้นทำให้ตัวเองลำบากอยู่ทีเดียวกับการส่ง rice cake มาให้ผมในช่วงเทศกาลต่างๆทุกๆปีเช่นนี้ Sihoo-ssi นั้นมักเป็นคนช่างดูแลเอาใจใส่โดยเฉพาะกับในช่วงเวลาพิเศษๆอย่างนี้ เพราะอย่างนี้มันทำให้ผมรู้สึกว่าเราเป็นเหมือนครอบครัวเดียวกันเลยจริงๆ

************************



Mother said:
แม่กล่าวว่า :

Sihoo is indispensable in my life.  His existence gives meaning to my life.  I’m happy that he is with me.  He is everything to our family — grandfather, grandmother, father, me and Woo Ho.  Sihoo supports all of us.  It means we are happy, thanks to him.

Sihoo นั้นเป็นคนที่สำคัญจนขาดไม่ได้ในชีวิตของฉัน การเกิดขึ้นมาของเขามีความหมายกับชีวิตของฉัน 
ฉันมีความสุขที่เขานั้นอยู่กับฉัน เขาคือทุกๆสิ่งทุกๆอย่างของครอบครัวของเรา - ปู่ ย่า พ่อ ฉัน และ Woo Ho Sihoo ดูแลเราทั้งหมด มันหมายถึงว่าเราทุกคนนั้นมีความสุขได้ก็ต้อง ขอบคุณเขาหละ

Please keep going and I wish you great success, becoming a more famous actor and then a worldwide star.  Please remember your fans’ support; never forget to cherish a deep sense of gratitude to your fans.  It’s thanks to his fans that he is what he is today.  I really appreciate that.

ขอให้เดินหน้าต่อไปและแม่ก็ขออวยพรให้ลูกประสพความสำเร็จอันยิ่งใหญ่ กลายมาเป็นดาราที่มีชื่อเสียงยิ่งขึ้นไปอีกและต่อไปสู่ในระดับโลกเลย จงจำไว้ถึงความสนับสนุนของแฟนๆของลูกทุกคน ; อย่าได้ลืมที่จะดูแลทนุถนอมด้วยความรู้สึกขอบคุณอย่างลึกซึ้งต่อแฟนๆของลูก ขอบคุณแฟนๆของเขาที่ทำให้เขาเป็นอย่างที่เขาเป็นอยู่ได้มาณวันนี้ ฉันขอบคุณจริงๆต่อสิ่งนั้น

………Sihoo is my boss.^ ^
..........Sihoo นะเป็นเจ้านายของฉันหละ^^

*********************

(Credits: Printscreen from PSH 2015 BD DVD – Thanks!)
Credit : Parksihoo4U, thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment