Scent

Scent

Saturday, June 6, 2015

Magazine interview : Wave sensation Vol.59, 2015 : Korean Star History, Park Si Hoo ...Part # 2 ( With Thai sub )

~ Part # 2 ~

The original translation by Sihoorang member, thank you!


Translated in English with her love to her Oppa, Park Si Hoo 
by Mei Park, thank you!^^

" Korean Star History File 16...Park Si Hoo "



1. Noodles cooking
   I love all delicious food so much especially ramen and pasta which I particularly love, I love to eat as well cooking them at work... In "Prosecutor Princess" there was also the scene of Si Hoo making ramen recipes which were in the script and it was like, "Do not mix the eggs, boil the noodles al-dente which is my style." I also cooked noodles at the 2010 fan meeting and at 2014 fan meetings, I transformed into a barista, making coffee, pasta with anchovies, garlic which was shown to my fans.

อันแรกนี้ เขาก็บอกเขาชอบทาน Ramen กับ Pasta มากๆ และก็ชอบทานมันพอๆกับที่ชอบทำมันด้วย อย่างตอนเล่น PP ก็มีฉากที่เขาต้องทำ ramen เขาก็จะบอกเลยว่า" อย่าใส่ไข่ ต้มบะหมี่ให้สุกก่อนและนั้นคือวิธีการทำของผมเอง เขายังทำให้แฟนๆทานในงาน FM ในปี 2010 และ 2014 ด้วย ผมเปลี่ยนมาเป็นทั้งคนชงกาแฟ ทำ Pasta กับปลาเค็มตัวเล็กๆ ( ภาษาไทยเรียกอะไรไม่แน่ใจ ที่เรามาทานกับข้าวต้มออกเค็มหนะคะ ) และ กระเทียมไปแสดงให้แฟนๆดู

2. Alcohol
  "Only half a cup of beer drinking, and my face becomes red" enough to make me weak and drunk. After that my face blushed nodding off drifting to sleep.However, that's how I am. For "Queen of Reversal", "Cheongdamdong Alice" in order for a realistic acting, after drinking a bottle of beer , I exerted to be a performer at once due to postpone of marriage. The drunken wonky acting was a challenge to Park Si Hoo who received applause from the co-stars and staffs.

ของทีมีแอลกอฮอล์ " ทานเบียร์ได้ครึ่งแก้วเท่านั้น หน้าผมก็จะแดงไปหมด เพียงพอที่จะทำให้ผมอ่อนปวกเปียกและเมาได้เลย หลังจากหน้าแดงและก็จะผล่อยหลับไปเลย อย่างไรก็ตามนั้นก็คือผมอย่างที่ผมเป็นหละ สำหรับใน QOR และ CDDA เพื่อให้สมจริง หลังจากดื่มเบียร์ไปได้ 1 ขวด ผมก็กลายมาเป็นนักแสดงได้ในทันทีเนื่องจากการเลื่อนกำหนดการแต่งงานออกไป ( นึกไม่ออกตอนนี้ ?? เจ้า mei แปลผิดหรือเปล่า ?^^ ) การแสดงเป็นขี้เมานั้นถือเป็นความท้าทายของ PSH ซึ่งได้รับเสียงปรบมือจากทีมงานอย่างมากมาย


3. Filial piety
   I buy gifts for my parents whenever there is work and always prepare to buy gifts for my family when I go overseas for location filming. When I was busy every day in "The Princess' Man", I spend on a famous designer hanbok for my mother and magnificent new car for my father as gifts. I always contact and take my mother out, also to work to let her have a chance to listen and watch me work as appreciation for my work, I consult my parents about my next work too.

ลูกกตัญญู : ผมซื้อของขวัญให้พ่อแม่ผมเมื่อผมไปทำงานที่ไหนก็ตามและ ก็มักจะซื้อของขวัญให้กับครอบครัวของผมเมื่อผมไปต่างประเทศเพื่อถ่ายหนัง เมื่อผมยุ่งแทบทุกวันกับละคร TPM ผมก็หาซื้อ Hanbok จากช่างที่มีชื่อเสียงให้แม่ของผมและรถอย่างดีให้พ่อของผมเป็นของขวัญ ผมมักจะติดต่อและพาแม่ออกไปข้างนอกเสมอๆ กับงานก็จะให้แม่ได้มีโอกาสได้รับทราบและเฝ้าดูงานของผมเพื่อถือเป็นการขอบคุณแม่ ผมปรึกษาพ่อแม่ของผมเกี่ยวกับงานใหม่ๆของผมอีกด้วย

4. KISS
Park Si Hoo was being mentioned as "best kisser actor in South Korea". It was a hot topic in "Prosecutor Princess" and in "The Princess' Man", which I became known as "the man you want to seduce". The smiling kiss in "Prosecutor Princess" was also the topic which was praised as the "most awesome kiss" from the director. However, " the best kiss can’t be done alone, if my thinking and breathing did not sync with my partner” which seems to be the trick for a divine kiss.

PSH ถูกเรียกว่าเป็น " ดาราชายที่จูบได้ดีที่สุดใน S.Korea " มันกลายเป็นจุดพูดถึงกันเป็นอย่างมากใน PP และ TPM ซึ่งทำให้ผมเป็นที่รู้จักกันว่า " เป็นผู้ชายที่คุณต้องการยั่วยวน " การจูบแบบยิ้มไปด้วยใน PP นั้นเป็นจุดที่ได้รับการชื่นชมว่าเป็น " การจูบที่ยอดเยี่ยมที่สุด " จากผู้กำกับ อย่างไรก็ตาม " การจูบที่ดีนั้นทำเองคนเดียวไม่ได้ ถ้าความคิดของคุณและการหายใจเข้าออกไม่เข้ากันกับคู่ของคุณ " ซึ่งนั้นถือเป็นกลยุทธิ์ในการจูบของ PSH

5. Song and Dance
In 2009, at the first fan meeting in Japan, I & my Latin dance partner were in a sexy low cut revealing costume, ballad songs such as NE-YO, R & B number, each time delighted fans with a wide range of performance of Park Si Hoo. Then on last 27th January, Park Si Hoo succeeded in debuting as singer in Japan. The song made its debut which can be seen at the fan meeting in 2014, "For you..." It went well in Japan as "I wanted to communicate with my heart directly".

เพลงและการเต้น : ในปี 2009 ในงาน FM ที่ญี่ปุ่นครั้งแรกของผม ผมและคู่เต้นรำแบบลาตินของผมอยู่ในชุดเต้นรำที่ sexy มากๆจนชุดนั้นเว้าต่ำเปิดเผยมากเลย และเพลงที่ใช้ก็เป็นเพลง Ne-Yo หรือ R & B ( หมายถึงเพลงที่มีจังหวะเร้าใจอะไรทำนองนนั้น ) การแสดงของเขาสร้างความพอใจให้กับแฟนๆในหลากหลายรูปแบบมากมาย และในเมื่อในวันที่  27 มกรา ที่ผ่านมา PSH นั้นก็ประสพความสำเร็จกับงานเพลงชุดแรกในฐานะนักร้องคนหนึ่งในประเทศญี่ปุน เพลงนั้นเร่ิมโชว์ครั้งแรกในงาน FM 2014
" For you ..." มันไปได้ดีมากๆในประเทศญี่ปุ่น เพื่อ ที่ " ผมต้องการที่จะสื่อสารหัวใจของผม
( ถึงแฟนๆของผม ) โดยตรง "

 -THE END-

Credit : cafe.duam.net/pyungholove, thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment