Scent

Scent

Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Park Si Hoo has left Thailand on October 1, 2012


September 15 - October 1, 2012 
It will be an unforgettable time for all of us , Thai fans!



Our feeling about him won't be the same as it used to be, some of us were lucky to meet him twice , some just once and some never have a chance but our memory about him never be the same again !

We hope Park Si hoo will return home with many good memories about Thailand and we wish him the best in his career as an actor. Wish he will be a star that shines brighter and brighter for the day to come and bring joy & happiness for us and his fans around the world.

We pledge ; we will love you & support you forever .... Park Si Hoo !




These are the words from lucky fans who went to the airport to say good bye to him !

Dorame :

- Our presents and our Fan's card was received directly by PSH. For books & Embroidery for his mother , his young brother took them .

- He walked very fast but he still very kind. We all line up to greet him at the airport and ask him for a hand shake and he did it one by one, Yes ... all of us !!!! Then I rushed to hand him our presents and our card before he went to check in his ticket & the luggages. He's so sweet , he kept turning toward us and waved to us all the time during the checking process.

- And finally one of us ask him to take a group picture and he did. We were so happy and keep screaming with joy!

For you PSH :

- We took a group picture with him and I have some VDO too. The pictures came out very nice.  Actually I was almost lated! While I was arriving at the airport , his van just parked in front of the airport building. I almost couldn't have time to wear our PSH t-shirt !

- I think PSH has lost weight a little bit. I guessed he probably worked very hard !

- While I was giving him my present, he even spoke thai to me " Korb Khun Krub " (thank you ). And when we shouted at him to say good bye he turned his face to us again and still waved to us countless time.  After we finished taking photo with him I said thank you to him, he looked down to me and smiled. We were very close when he did that, I'm so so happy, extremely happy !!!



Jorjeab :

First I wasn't sure  who took our presents. I'm still dizzy from this impossible dream. Later I found out that his brother took them . I can't wash my hand. No, I can't !!

Aan :

Scream......... My dear nikki, I was at the airport for a while but couldn't have chance to report you. Nikki , please help me. I just shook hand with Si Hoo, very tight with my right hand! What should I do now ?  It seems like his fragance still in my hand Ha! Ha ! Ha ! He's so lovely, smile and wave all the time. We took the group photo. I'm still at the airport sending him good bye ( He already went inside the departure gate but I just wanted to be there to feel that I's still so close to him ! )


Photo Credit : Junior-tarzan, Yamrollseechompoo, and littleonion, many thanks !

No comments:

Post a Comment